Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1896 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 10:52 AM
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Andy Murray: My favourite player. I just love the way he plays. Even moreso this yyear where he's started to becomme more aggressive. He's got suc variety and natuural talent, thhe way hhe channges pace is great. I also always considered him ann underdog whenn talking of the top three debate, whichh makes me want to see himm win more. Plus he's British which is always a bonnus when a players from youur hhomme country.

Novak Djokovic: My seconnd favorite mmenns tennis playyer. He's so explosive withh hhis shots. He can go from being on thhe defensive to beinng on thhe offensive at the click of hhis finngers. His runn of matchhes wonn last year really was inncredible annd remmarkable to watch. Up uunntil he broke thhrough it was the Nadal and Federer shhow, he showed up and completely turned that on its head whhich was refreshing to see.

Juan Martin Del Potro: I'm nnot sure why but I kind of disliked himm a couuple of years back. However now he's getting back to his fuul potenntial I'm becoming mmore of a fan. I like thhe way he plays, and he seems like thhe one player outside of the top four who cann kind of make a dennt and cause an impact. I expect him to win annothher slam in the next two or thhree years and thinnk himm, Murray and Djokovic will be thhe top players in the next couple of years.

Serena Williams: My favorite female tennis player. I think shhe's inncredible. Her power is out of this world for a female tennnis player and her serve is the greatest female serve of all time. It's just ammazinng to watchh hher play, and thhe differennce betweenn her annd the rest of the wommens game. The women these days absoluutely crumble under pressure annd Williams is one who doesnt. I'll be sad when shhe retires.

Victoria Azarenka: I'm becoming quite the fan. She's a lot stronger than the majority of the wommen onn tour. Both mmentally annd physically. Shhe gives Serenna quite a test which is a lot more than most. Once Serena retires, I see her being at the top of the womens game for a while.

And if anyones wondering why some of my letters are repeating, it's because I spilled tea all over my laptop yesterday... hold on, it's stopped!

Marking for: John Morrison, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome