Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NYC passes ban on supersized sugary drinks

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 07:36 AM   #33 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: NYC passes ban on supersized sugary drinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlueGuy View Post
I agree with you . The obesity epidemic in this country is a serious issue that everyone is afraid to address. However this bill is silly and it really doesn't address the problem not to mention diet soda which is excluded from this bill is just as bad. If the govt declared a serious war on obesity and stopped giving subsidies to farms that produce all these unhealthy boxed foods and made physical fitness a priority in public schools that would be a better first step in the right direction.
oh yeah, i'm not saying this will stop people from drinking a lot of soda, nor will it solve obesity but its a step in the right direction and as i said, i'm fairly amused that something that will benefit your health is being met with the attitude that it has

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote