Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Kane/Bryan vs Kofi/R-Truth Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #63 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Kane/Bryan vs Kofi/R-Truth Discussion

Random thought but the way things are looking I could see Kofi and Rey/Cara swapping feuds almost. Kofi goes after the IC and Rey Cara go for tag team gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRviper View Post
Kanryan win's tag team titles....they go in the back,camera shows Kofi and Truth....and then BAM KOFI TURN HEEL
I'd rather see Truth be angry and suddenly say "What's that Little Jimmy, it's the Conspiracy!?" and turn heel on Kofi. At least we know Truth works as heel.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"

Last edited by Scottish-Suplex : 09-14-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote