Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Election Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #100 (permalink)
DaBlueGuy
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

DaBlueGuy 101 - 250DaBlueGuy 101 - 250DaBlueGuy 101 - 250
Default Re: Election Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
I can speak freely as an outsider here. I'm Canadian and we are a pretty political bunch not just with our own politics but with world politics. I don't think the U.S. realizes how they are precieved by the outside world.

You voted in Bush twice. First time was kinda funny but second time was wtf???

We don't see you as the world super power anymore cause honestly China pretty much owns you guys now you owe so much thanks to a false war.

As for now there looks to be a large batshit crazy portion of you that wants to elect Romney. Fine go ahead elect a guy thats clearly distructive for your country. As for other countries you'll be a joke again.

No matter whether Obama or Romney is elected our debt to China will only increase until both parties restructure themselves entirely. Obama will lead us to the poorhouse with outdated Keynesian economic policies and when it comes to military matter Romney will increase the debt because he is following the NeoCon wing of the Republican Party stuck in a cold war mindset.
DaBlueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote