Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
I think LTE is mostly irrelevant for a good portion of the world still. It's a fairly new technology, and tbh, the way companies are rolling it out, it doesnt have me very encouraged. Sure, it's fast, but theyre just taking their sweet ass time (at least my provider is) to offer LTE in major US markets.

oh, and...let the memes begin:

Funny.

Probably made from some Samsung fan. The same company that releases monstrosities such as the Note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
In that case if you don't currently already won an iPhone 4s like me, then definitely get it.
Already pre-ordered. I got the 32 GB model because I want some extra space for music.

Promo deal was sweet $279 on a contract with free shipping and no activation fee. Had to do it.