Wrestling Forum banner

RAW sure has changed....

3K views 24 replies 23 participants last post by  Pedro Vicious 
#1 ·
Well, I guess it all has.. but I just watched RAW on Monday for the first time in like 6 years. Didn't recognize a lot of people. cool to see Bret Hart around.

I do know CM Punk and stuff. Who's the best new guy?

#4 ·
If Daniel Bryan & Damien Sandow are the best new guys in the WWE, then that prety much says it all.

WWE 2012 is a modern day FAIL

#8 ·
Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, and Damien Sandow are the four guys you should pay close attention to for the next couple of years, I'd say.

Also, depending on where they go with Ryback...he could become a big deal. He's not a technical wrestler, of course, but all eras need someone like him around, and as of right now, they are booking him as if he's the next Goldberg.

#11 ·
Imagine if the OP watched Raw for the first time in years when Raw 1000th took place
"Sid, Vader, X-Pac and Animal are still there? I feel like I never left"

#20 ·
Best thing to do is find out what you like yourself. That's what I did when I returned to WWE after 6 years (absent from 2003 - 2008). When i returned I warmed to Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton and John Morrison as well as still happy to see Shawn Michaels, Triple H and Undertaker still around.

It was a weird feeling, being gone for so long and then coming back to something that's totally different, it was like watching something completely new, that or slipping into a time warp, also realizing that must superstars I knew were then in TNA at the time was a shock, especially people like Kurt Angle, a guy who I thought would never leave WWE, that also prompted me to watching that too.

I must say its also a very exciting. :)

#22 ·
Best new guy is Daniel Bryan. You'll see him get jobbed out, be given ridiculous storylines, and watch his move set dwindle down to nothing. Basically all you need to know is Vince doesn't like him but Bryan continues to get stronger even though he has continuously been set up to fail.

#23 ·
Don't pay any attention to the posters here about forming your opinions on certain wrestlers, myself included. People here will tell you to like Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes which you might find boring. They'll also act like they know a lot about wrestling, while shitting on John Cena as a worker but in the same breath trying to sell you on Kurt Angle being one of the best wrestlers of all-time.

If the majority of posters around here had their way, pro-wrestling would just be a bunch of plain white dudes with no outstanding characteristics kicking out of finishers for three hours a week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.