Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Student finance and government departments

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 05:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Student finance and government departments

Seriously I have never had so much rage when it came to sort out anything till student finance. One thing that does help this is my dad refuses to fill out the information online so we have to get a to of pay form. My dad is ill and on benefits as he got written of by one of the best doctors in the country in the early 90's. So we have to go through hopes to get different department to send us the information needed. Why the fuck does it take so long! How can it take months to give us the information I need!!!! The only reason we got it even now is because my father has to scream down the phone at them. So finally get all the information and what happens? Student finance then tell us that we don't need the year before like every other year. Oh no they need information from a year they already got last year!!!!!

It is a fucking joke!!! So pissed off right now. Complete incompetent assholes

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote