Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #44 (permalink)
Olympus
Old School

Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
The past few weeks have been dominated by news of Lupe Fiasco and Chief Keef's back-and-forth, culminating in Keef threatening to smack Lupe on Twitter. Now, in a recent video from Fake Shore Drive, it appears as if Lu has extended the olive branch to the budding Windy City rapper.

At a recent live show, Lupe Fiasco apologized to Chief Keef for his recent comments that he's afraid of "the culture that [Chief Keef] represents." He indicates that he's not in a position to judge another man, and at the end of the day, hopes Chief Keef will be successful in his career.

"I'm far from where I wanna be, I'm far from being a stand-up human being, I'm far from being a knowledgeable and wise young man as well," he said. "I'm somewhere in the middle. I ain't no saint, but with that said, I love my brother. I want to see him succeed and do his thing, and that goes for everybody anywhere everywhere in the world. Shout out to the big homie Chief Keef."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...s-for-comments

Not sure how to feel about this except I'm sure Keef will continue to be the ignorant, immature stereotype he's perpetuating and continue to diss Lupe.