Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 02:50 AM   #1895 (permalink)
Zen
F*ck With Me, You Know I Got It.

Zen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whore
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Nalbandian's been one player I've loved to watch for years. His technique is absolutely superb. He hits a ball on both sides so cleanly. It's just a pity his fitness isn't up to the same standard and he's had so many injuries that disrupted his career that promised so much.

Like you said above about Tsonga, he's so exciting to watch. He can be incredible or he can be a car wreck like he was against Klizan in the US Open. When he's on it though he's the most entertaining to watch bar none.

Laura Robson now will be one to watch out for. Her new coach has clearly had a massive impact on her game. She's not going for the spectacular shot as much now but still going for and hitting some big ones that Clijsters & Li could only stand & admire. Those two wins will be huge for her moving forward, and she's still only 18.

Lisicki too is probably the most 'Tsonga like' player in the women's game. When she's on form she's fantastic, but she doesn't produce it enough, and at Wimbledon when she was playing Kerber and losing it, she just laughed through it!
Nalbandian is an absolute pleasure to watch, hits the ball so clean and that backhand omg!

His fitness is not even an issue, he's played plenty of tough five set matches, the problem is his head, he is a mental midget. He also seems to have bad luck with umpires and linesman.