Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #3591 (permalink)
Psycho Sid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Psycho Sid needs to take rep more seriousPsycho Sid needs to take rep more seriousPsycho Sid needs to take rep more seriousPsycho Sid needs to take rep more seriousPsycho Sid needs to take rep more seriousPsycho Sid needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Fantasy Football - NFL league merger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Nah he probably won't. Not all season. Shanahan will keep changing his starting RBs until he finds the next Terrell Davis. Plus if Ingram gets hurt, Thomas is in the driver's seat. Fred Jackson most likely won't get much time when he comes back. Spiller is going to take over that job.

I'm assuming you don't want to do that trade since you didn't respond to the PM.
No he probably won't. I only have one starting rb if Fred Jackson comes back and reclaims his starting role. At least with the acquisition of Morris I have 2/3rds of the possible starters in Washington. Week 1 always has the best free agent gambles. I'm just glad my Spiller gamble should pay off for at least the next month.

Now who is gonna come take my trophy?........ NOBODY

Last edited by Psycho Sid : 09-13-2012 at 05:14 PM.