Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
Olympus
Old School

Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Just saw this today and it saddens me to know that a man that cares this much about what goes on in the hoods around America, someone as REAL as Lupe is, is getting treated like shit because a bunch of ignorant, illiterate, gun slinging juveniles are calling him a bitch and then you have someone like 50 backing Keef up and supporting him is even more disheartening. For that alone I'm not picking up Street King Immortal nor will I support 50 in any way. On top of that you have people in the comments who are so confused, ignorant, and blind as to what is actually going on to the point that they're now calling Lupe a bitch. That he's scared of Keef and that's why he's quitting rap. That's not why he's quitting. He's quitting because rap is a sad, sorry, depressing pile of shit and that's proven by a good portion of the genre's listeners who don't have half a clue as to what rap actually is and support the shit "trap music" and phonies that are out there like Keef. How can you call this man real? Because he says he'll kill anybody? That kind of shit holds blacks back from ever progressing and it's sad to see a race be a detriment to itself and halt the progression of itself because of morons like this.

It's like Pac said, how can you be so real that you don't care about our communities? It's so backwards now. Those who try and contribute, give back, and progress society into something greater are now soft bitches while the uneducated middle school dropouts are being given the throne. I fear the future.