Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #1893 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

on another topic, who are your favourite players from ATP and WTA, and why do you like them? Just something different to talk about.

Well pretty much all mine are in my sig, but here's why i like them.

Tsonga- Probably the most attacking player on tour atm. Very entertaining to watch, and seems like a great guy off court too. His on court attitude is very good too. I became a fan of his after AO 2008. I would like to see him have more belief in himself, and be more consistent, because he has the game to beat the top players and win a slam.

Del Potro- Liked him after US Open 2009. But everytime i see him play, i like him more and more. Plays agressive baseline tennis, and is a real classy guy. Hopefully he can return to form, and put all these injury issues behind him because he can win another slam.

Shvedova- Another good player to watch, and has an all court style. She seems like a great person too both on and off court (always smiling) On top of that, she is very cute I hope she can achieve some sort of singles success in the future, but she'll need to stop choking for that to happen.

Nishikori- My most recent one, but i like Kei's style. He's primarily offensive, and seems like a good guy too. Only thing holding him back is his physical side. He doesn't have the physical capabilities to back up his game at times, but he's certainly a potential top 10 in the future

STAN DA MAN!!!