Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #6611 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

But he's not just a generic wrestler, he's really bad. When i wrote my thoughts about DGUSA Untouchable 2012 i wanted to add a note about how Pinkie looks like the a version of another shitty indy guy. BTW the story with the BDK ref was awesome too, forget to mention this.

Chikara Shoot A Crooked Arrow 2012 Review:

1. Fire Ant, Green Ant & assailANT vs. The Batiri - **1/2

2. The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger vs. Tim Donst - **1/4

3. Anthony Stone vs. "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti - **3/4

4. Bravado Brothers vs. vs. 3.0 (Scott Parker & Shane Matthews) vs. UltraMantis Black & Frightmare vs. Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin - **3/4

5. Eddie Kingston vs. The Shard - **1/2

6. Jigsaw vs. 17 - **3/4

7. ACH vs. Jakob Hammermeier - **3/4

8. combatANT, deviANT & Soldier Ant vs. Icarus, Chuck Taylor & Sugar Dunkerton - ***

9. Mike Quackenbush vs. Colt Cabana - ***1/4
Man this match pissed me.. he was pefrect but than the finish came out of nowhere.. but still really good match.

Fun show to watch, can't to watch the next show with ACH vs Mr. Touchdown! should be MOTYC

Last edited by EmbassyForever : 09-13-2012 at 03:25 PM.