Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 12: Beginning of a New Era

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
S3dan
Learning to break kayfabe

S3dan 50 - 100
Default WWE 12: Beginning of a New Era

Well, my first BTB didn't go as I planned, so here's my second try. Well, my roster will be the present roster of WWE, with William Regal replacing Jerry Lawler on commentary. My first show I will book is Night of Champions. The card will be the same as the real one: (Be careful, it contains spoilers from the 14th of September Smackdown!)

Pre-Show: Battle Royal with the winner to face Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship

United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs ???
Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio
WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi kingston & R-Truth vs Kane & Daniel Bryan
Divas Champion Layla vs Kaitlyn
Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs Alberto del Rio (the Brogue Kick is banned)
WWE Champion CM Punk vs John Cena

I can't use polls for shows or PPVs because after you post a poll you can't change it. So if you want to answer to a poll question, just send me a PM with your answer or write your answer in your Reply.
Question for Night of Champions: Who would you like Wade barrett to face at Night of Champions?
a) Brodus Clay
b) Tyson Kidd
c) Christian

Another feature is Sunday Night Heat, which will start airing again the Sunday following Night of Champions.

Update: The NXT Championship will be defended at Night of Champions, as the match will be Seth Rollins vs Jinder Mahal.

If you don't like something, please say it. It will help me.

Checklist (since 22-08-2012):

[]Wade Barrett becomes World Champion
[]Christian vs Daniel Bryan happens
[]John Laurinaitis returns
[]Dean Ambrose becomes a WWE Superstar
[]Cody Rhodes or Tyson kidd win a title
[]Jack Swagger or Drew McIntyre win a match
[]AJ loses her General Manager job

Last edited by S3dan : 09-15-2012 at 03:55 PM.
S3dan is offline   Reply With Quote