Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #4818 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Its no problem man, I get why people want a rating. I can say a match is 'awesome' but that could be anything from just under **** to just below *****. Plus I mean if a match is under 10 minutes I could call it awesome but could I actually give it a really high rating?

Hashimoto is a guy that definitely needs plenty of viewing. The big 3 singles vs Tenryu, the '94 Fujiwara IWGP match, the '96 G1-Climax vs Choshu, tags in the big New Japan/WAR feud, Kawada 2004 match, Zero-1 match vs Tanaka, Vader 1989 match etc. Tremendous offence, deadly strikes and a surprisingly adept seller and bumper for such a big man.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote