Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #1403 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

It's insane how much better commentary is on Madden & NBA games compared to WWE games, but it's always been that way. Late to the party on this but just realized Hunico is in the game, no lie I'm" going to play the fuck out of him . Overall though I'm" just not a fan of THQ's new art direction with their WWE games, I hope that they don't continue that style on Next Gen consoles and blow it out of the park like they with SvR2006 from SvROriginal (which had great graphics and art style in its own right).

BTW does anyone know if they've showed any new CAW mode content or is it recycled from last year(s)?

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote