Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #8313 (permalink)
MINGE
how mad are you tho for real

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Lost a friend to Runescape. Went over to his house one day and just minded my own business in his room as he chopped away mindlessly at some trees in the game. There was little to no communication for a good half hour, before I just walked out. He didn't even go after me.

He was doing such dead-end, menial tasks though. Do this, chop that, harvest this, trade that, wait a little bit for this, repeat, for likely hours on end. It's one of those games like E.V.E that is essentially a test to see if you would ever work a second job. It keeps more people interested than others for the illusion that it will upgrade their e-penises. At least something like WoW provided a sense of adventure and exploration. Here, it's a top-down fetch quest bore that should really be one of Facebook's games.