Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WiiU Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WiiU Discussion Thread

I quite liked the look of the first-person Zelda as well, whatever that was.

New Mario U looks amazing. I might end up getting a Wii U on launch just for that, and ZombieU. Not something I expected when the fourquel was announced. Nintendo pretty much sold me on the console with that short presentation today. Although Nintendo's beloved mascots in HD were always going to be my wallets downfall. I just hope the line-up is a little heavier and more consistent than the Wii's was. Good start, anyway.
Duke Silver is offline   Reply With Quote