Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GFX Ratings Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Praetorian Guard
PG

Praetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: GFX Ratings Thread

Hey guys...I recently started doing signatures after my brother (ChampviaDQ) started...so pretty recently. I get enough constructive criticism from him but I'd like to know what you guys think.

I know it's plain and has no text, but it's one of my first ones and I like it. Maybe some ideas on what to add/change?

This Rey Mysterio signature is my pride and joy so far, I still need to add text and a border but it will be my personal signature once my brother gets Photoshop back.

This one right here is up for grabs if anyone wants it, just make sure you officially claim it just so there's not more than one person with the same sig.

~ PG

Praetorian Guard is offline   Reply With Quote