Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #8310 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
I RESPECT YOU, BOOKER MAN

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Well, after reading, researching, and listening to some suggestions, I think I've finally settled on a PC Build for me, something that will play the games I want to play. Seph, MisterHands, booned, Spiced Out Calvin Coolidge, let me know what you think.

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz Quad-Core - 229.99

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-645 LGA 1155, 2667MHz, ATX - 119.99

Memory: G.SKILL Ares 8GB (2x4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 - 49.99 (Already purchased)

GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 560 TI (will probably upgrade next year. This will do for now) - 219.99 (Already purchased - Newegg gave me the wrong PNY card, however, so I'm going for a RMA)

HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA Internal Hard Drive - 69.99

PSU: Undecided. Will probably be 600 - 750W AT MOST

Casing: Undecided on model. I've decided on a FULL Tower, however. Will buy at Compusa.

DVD-Drive: Will be cheap, 19.99 or less. Will buy at Compusa.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000