Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1394 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 09:58 PM
joeisgonnakillyou
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacmanboi View Post
Edge will never join TNA bro. He made his mark in WWE, stayed there and his legacy will remain there.
While some wrestlers can be the face of a certain company, every true great legend in this business leaves a legacy in pro wrestling not in promotion A or B.

At this point edge could be a nice payoff to the storyline but I'm not sure if he's the kind of guy TNA needs.
I believe whoever is the leader of this stable should be a active wrestler on the roster.

The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome