Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1393 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Pacmanboi
Being What's Best For Business

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailz1 View Post
at the top of my list of suspects at the moment is Brocke Hogan. A woman has never been the leader of a faction before so it could be ineresting to see what happens. But if it is Brocke then I would like to see working with a big name star to bring down her farther and the person I think would fit perfectlly would be Edge. Though he can't wrestle anymore, he would still be a big draw and could easily do all the talking for aces and Eights. After this you would need one of the top guys in TNA to also be a part of the group to challenge for the title or bring in somebody like John Morrison to challenge. But at the end of the day this is just a dream and given TNA'S history it is more then likely that the end lineup will be Bishoff and Jarrett, leading a load of washed up wrestlers that have no buissness being in the ring.
Edge will never join TNA bro. He made his mark in WWE, stayed there and his legacy will remain there.

Thank You Punk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome