Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #5973 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Sting/Hogan from Starrcade. Yeah I know it sucked but I was 8 years old and Sting finally beat Hogan for title.

Probably didn't mark out as hard as when Luger took it from Hogan on Nitro but it I did order that PPV and Sting winning was a pretty crazy moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
I would have thrown some money at it (enough to get the DVD as a reward), but I'm broke. Ah well, at least I was able to give some to Nigel for his set (can't wait for that to be finish . Though not expecting it until next year now tbh).
I can't wait to see Nigel's documentary. I think I only gave like $5 but I'm glad I did something.

The ECW should be pretty cool. If they make the premiere a real event to go to I will all over that since I go to school in Philly.