Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #1544 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK

Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

It's real funny you think I'm gloating. The only Raven statistic I even mentioned was our points in comparison to the rest of the division, which I brought up because it's WEIRD not to "gloat".

The Ravens are a damn good football team and have a significant shot at making the Super Bowl. We do have an extremely difficult schedule ahead of us, which while I am not afraid of, I am not going to dismiss.

We had a really, really good opener. It's exciting as a Ravens fan. I'm not sitting here saying we're the best team in the league, only that people should have rated us higher than the Pats based off of -last week- and -last week- only, which the rankings go by. We scored more points than the Pats, were better in almost every statistical category, and played against a higher ranked opponent.

The Pats are a damn good football team and I will never say otherwise (until they start to suck, whenever that happens).

Niners deserve to be the #1 ranked team right now. They had the toughest opener and defeated the Packers soundly at Lambeau, something they haven't done in a long long time.

NOW OR NEVERMORE