Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1544 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

It's real funny you think I'm gloating. The only Raven statistic I even mentioned was our points in comparison to the rest of the division, which I brought up because it's WEIRD not to "gloat".

The Ravens are a damn good football team and have a significant shot at making the Super Bowl. We do have an extremely difficult schedule ahead of us, which while I am not afraid of, I am not going to dismiss.

We had a really, really good opener. It's exciting as a Ravens fan. I'm not sitting here saying we're the best team in the league, only that people should have rated us higher than the Pats based off of -last week- and -last week- only, which the rankings go by. We scored more points than the Pats, were better in almost every statistical category, and played against a higher ranked opponent.

The Pats are a damn good football team and I will never say otherwise (until they start to suck, whenever that happens).

Niners deserve to be the #1 ranked team right now. They had the toughest opener and defeated the Packers soundly at Lambeau, something they haven't done in a long long time.

NOW OR NEVERMORE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome