Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Issues_Sunshyne
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
i fucking love Tig, i'm glad we're going to see emphasis put on him and his character simply because I feel he's one of the more interesting members of the crew. Plus a redemption storyline revolving around children is extremely edge and interesting to be honest, it really is hard to get in to the head of Tig after what happened and thats what makes it so interesting. Is he going to kill Pope? Has Pope got other kids? Is he just going to leave it? Is Tig going to be the one that kills Clay?

Also, regarding the guy with the prosthetic leg; "It will feel good to finally have somewhere to put my feet up". I think that is all we need to know.
Yeah, hopefully Tig gets more beef. He has been a joke character as well as a serious character, and I believe he could steal the show if he is given the right story.

Tremendous opening. Michael from Lost I liked, didn't expect that, but he really stood out for me. So did jimmy Smits.

Last season, I thought Jimmy Smits was David Aceveda and only realised at the end.

Interesting opener.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome