Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #5948 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWFEffect View Post
Just watched Beyond The Mat again I still can't stop laughing at that scene when Rock is obviously trying to get himself in the spotlight with foley and the kids backstage and Austin walks past and just notices and walks over to them and Rock suddenly acts like a nervous dog and steps to one side with a face like a kid told no Austin a badass back then and always
There are a lot of scenes that are VERY depressing in that documentary like Jake Roberts daughter and Foley's wife and kids during the I Quit match (which I kinda blame on the mom, but I digress), one I found depressing was the scene where Terry Funk goes to the doctor's office. Maybe because I didn't know who Funk was before but man, that scene got to me.