Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bray Wyatt's stable idea

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 12:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Bray Wyatt's stable idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by THA_WRESTER View Post
yeh have a feeling hes going to start a stable especially after that tweet he had about bringing in someone in his family
So am I just supposed to forget that his brother is Bo Dallas? I like Bray Wyatt, but I think all the name, and character changes are just silly. With that said I really don't want some out of hand stable. I think a Cult type stable for NXT is perfect, and he is the best man for the lead role. First, thing is first, and he needs to destroy his brother. The irony would be that he has new "family", and his blood brother is no longer a part of that. It would make for a great feud, and something to start him off with as well. As for his members, or his kliq, it would have to include the following.

First, Luke Harper. He is the perfect fit for this stable of misfits, and outsiders. Harper looks the role, and I think he would be ok with the mic as well every once in a while. The final person of this "Sacred Trinity" would be none other than Nick Rogers. I think this guy can be something worth mentioning if he can pull a new character, and show range in something out of his norm. Most fan's won't have a clue if he came out with a new name, and look. He could blend right in with the other two men.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote