Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1507 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Aidan
#FunFact™

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
I know, but it's extremely prevalent in these two. I live in South Jersey and Eagles fans would as soon as throw their team under the bus as they would praise them as Gods. They'll shit on Vick this week and if he lights it up next week they'll pass him off as the second coming of Joe Montana. It was especially bad during the McNabb era. I feel SO bad for McNabb. People around here, and I think in general, overlook how great Donovan was. The Eagles will be lucky to ever see another QB come through that system and turn out as successful as he was. It's a shame where he's at now though.

And Cowboys fans are just cockroaches. When they're losing they're nowhere to be found, but all of sudden when the Cowboys start winning all of a sudden people come out talking about how they've been fans for years.

And the Patriots...well I just hate the Patriots.
There's quite a lot of Steelers fans here in Atlanta for some reason. That's the bandwagon team that seems most apparent to me.

lolBears Lucks - Bulls - Braves - Blackhawks - Bulldogs

"If you can't handle me at my Worstbrook, you don't deserve me at my Bestbrook."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome