Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #180 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
so it did happen? hence you apologized. whether you meant to or not, you still insulted Craig on which he felt was an insult to his dead grandfather.

I already told you man, you apologized, so I'm not pissed at you for that. you made a mistake, a bad one, but still a mistake. I get that. but don't stop denying it like you are the mistake of the White knight thread.
Yeah, I apologized when he told me it wasn't a figure of speech like I thought it was from the start (again, I've been told that before, and it hasn't happened yet) and I do not regret one bit. It's something I never joke about.

NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote