Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #55 (permalink)
USAUSA1
Getting over in the mid-card

USAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

One thing I like about TCW shows is that the shows get better throughout each segment/match. This week show started out super boring with Athena vs. Jessica James(I think that her name). Luckily, I like looking at Athena.

Matt Rivera vs. Steve Anthony(Harley Race school trainer and one half of New Orleans Fight Club) was a good technical match.

Bradford Family vs. Killer Nickles, good match with the ending seeing Titan coming down and turning on Killer to join the Bradford Family.

Titan turning heel was a great move. 7 foot(wrestling mystery height) monsters should always be heels.

John Michaels doing good as playing the "dumb,crazy guy" heel but he should be a babyface. He can be this promotion Barry Windham.