Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #179 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Again, read the last two quotes, they explain everything. Stop being bias already, christ. I had no knowledge that it actually happened until he said so.
so it did happen? hence you apologized. whether you meant to or not, you still insulted Craig on which he felt was an insult to his dead grandfather.

I already told you man, you apologized, so I'm not pissed at you for that. you made a mistake, a bad one, but still a mistake. I get that. but don't stop denying it like you are the mistake of the White knight thread.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote