Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #154 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Bullshit. You pretty much went trough all my Rants posts, and quoted them in the OP, and you can't find a reply of myself in the same thread you took all those quotes from?

Uh huh.

You just don't wanna quote it, because you saw it and realised it had nothing to do about me mocking dead people, so like always, you just run away from the subject, throw in random insults, and tell me to 'go away' so you won't hurt your ego because you know you're not right.

Vintage you.

Those quotes of yours I posted were all in the same thread together, you stupid fuck.

I don't know where the dead grandparent discussion was. Maybe later in the thread, I don't know. I posted the first few posts of yours I came across. You even went on and on apologising for talking about their grandparent.

Not sure how further your level of stupidity can go, but it scares me.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote