Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #120 (permalink)
Svart

Svart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friends
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
White knighting? Far from it. If someone's clearly wrong about something then I'm going to call it out.

Edit: Who are you to say anything? You're still harping on something that happened in a debate over a month ago. How are you any better?
Because absolutely none of your posts scream "I'm an ass hurt little boy that can't accept that I was wrong! waaaahh.. someone get me my bottle and pacifier". At this point, my advice to you would be to shut the the hayle up and get a sense of humour because nobody buys your act. Seriously. Just. Stop.
Svart is offline   Reply With Quote