Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Non WWE Wrestling Games?

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xist2inspire
Little Poppa Pump

Xist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new hereXist2inspire better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Non WWE Wrestling Games?

It was released on the PS2 & Gamecube, and it uses the AKI engine used in games like WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWF No Mercy, WCW/NWO Revenge, etc. It (obviously) features hip-hop artists like Ludacris and DMX, oddly enough, but it's a hell of fun, I still play it to this day. It did have a sequel for the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube, but I was never able to get it.

I heard it's a lot deeper gameplay-wise, incorporating more fighting elements into the gameplay. I watched the story mode on youtube, and it's pretty good. Guys like Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Method Man, etc. provide the voices for the characters.

The IWC has a bad reputation. Are you a part of the problem, or the answer?
Xist2inspire is offline   Reply With Quote