Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Kane/Bryan vs Kofi/R-Truth Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Kane/Bryan vs Kofi/R-Truth Discussion

As it might be noticed, I'm a Kofi mark, but I'm afraid he's faced the one ship that can't be sunk, TEAM FRIENDSHIP!

Seriously though, Kofi and Truth were handed it back when they weren't worth much and since then Sin Cara/ Rey and Team Friendship have arisen as well as PTP and even Epico and Primo are more credible plus a few others. Basically they can go back to singles competition now. Plus Daniel Bryan and Kane must be liked if they suddenly knocked off the PTP who were on a serious role.

Also, should be a good match.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is online now   Reply With Quote