Wrestling Forum banner

Tickets for Bound For Glory selling very well

16K views 121 replies 47 participants last post by  9QA 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Good news. Last I checked the seating guide there were still "just a few left!" as far as major seats went. I hope they get a legit sellout, only thing is I wish the arena as a whole was bigger. I was at Slammiversary this year and it was awesome. The GCU is similarly sized so it'll look great but I truly believe TNA should start trying to larger venues. Slammy was their largest U.S. attendance to date.

#3 ·
This is actually amazing considering that WWE announced Royal Rumble ticket presale to the Phoenix audience at Money In The Bank weeks before BFG actually went on sale. Sneaky move by WWE to get Phoenix wrestling fans' hard earned money before TNA gets it.

What do you think will be the percentage of attendees from outside of Phoenix area?

#8 ·
most are sold out for me as for the arena id go for smaller arena thin this id love for HARDCORE JUSTICE ppv to run from the ecw arena !!

that is small as hell but man think how nuts that be for the HARDCORE JUSTICE ppv i know that help sell the ppv!!

#19 ·
Running these mid-sized university arenas is a great idea. They probably don't cost as much as the bigger arenas but they sell as many tickets if not more with pretty much the same pricing. Also they're pretty well equipped and look good on TV with the LED ribbon around the arena. TNA rarely runs shows in arenas with those LED ribbons. Slammiversary lookes great and hopefully so does BFG. Also TNA are legitimately running from Phoenix and not a smaller town near Phoenix. Hopefully they sell at least 5,000, which I believe no other Bound For Glory was able to achieve.

#23 ·
They probably don't cost as much as the bigger arenas but they sell as many tickets if not more with pretty much the same pricing.
I dont know if the prices are the same. Their ontheroad-PPVs apepar to be $35-$60 for the floorseats, and the rest of the arena are $10 seats (which is usually 60-70% of the arena). I'm not entirely sure, but i think they used to have prices inbetween the $10 and $35 range. But either way, $10 is a perfect price for a company that has to grow a fanbase, especially compared to WWE's overpriced tickets (at least $25 minium for a crappy seat at a B-ppv).

#35 ·
I'd like to add that I think TNA chose Phoenix for a reason.

I think that TNA probably knows they get a lot of views from there (Ratings), and whenever I check Twitter Trends for Phoenix on Thursday consistently most of the top trends when Impact is on are about what's happening on the show.

#36 ·
#49 ·
once again how do you know? not trying to be a jerk because i hope your right but i dont want to start hearing a week before bfg that they have to paper that half of the arena.. so how do you know the whole arena is on sale?
Simply because when you go to buy tickets on the official website, you can buy tickets in any sections of the arena.

#50 ·
Considering that tickets have only been on sale for about 2 weeks I would say its much more likely that it IS the hard-camera side that has 'nearly sold out' and NOT the entire arena.

I've heard all this before with TNA events, and Slammiversary has been pretty much the only time its been proven to be true.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.