Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 07:15 AM   #97 (permalink)
Horselover Fat
women sense my power and they seek the life essence

Horselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Could i get 500 on its own? or do i need to plough through brubaker's run first?

what about the loss of colour and detail in the wolverine scripts according to miller

or his demand of better card stock in the later graphic novels?

I agree with David, thats why my cut of Year One is the graphic novel higher quality card stock, not the gloss. However the newsprint doesnt appear to be how it was meant to be drawn. its just the crappy paper they had to deal with
The loss of color and detail in Wolverine didn't really have anything to do with the paper quality. The original version was hand painted and done in such a way that it was impossible to recreate given the coloring constraints at the time:

You can still make a good translation to glossy paper if you adjust the color levels, but Marvel and DC rarely do that (that they didn't do that in Daredevil 500 (which I own just so you know I'm not talking out of my ass here).

Also, Barry Windsor-Smith weighs in.

Last edited by Horselover Fat : 09-11-2012 at 07:18 AM.