Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 06:03 AM   #190 (permalink)
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

The Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wade Barrett Discussion

-The new look is good. The beard gives him more of an edge and the trunks look better than the ones that looked like calf shit before he got hurt. I also like that he didn't come out with that cape. If Role Models has taught us anything it's that 'people to avoid people in capes.'

-Hate the theme. I was a huge fan of 'We are One' and 'End of Days' but the last two songs he's used have been awful. If he's supposed to be this badass brawler guy I think he needs something heavier.

-The physicality in his moveset is nice but I think his matches are going to put the casuals to sleep even faster than they did before. He can't rely solely on beating on people without mixing in a few actual wrestling moves or people are going to get sick of it real quick. The elbow finisher would make a nice signature move but I'd still rather see him use the Winds of Change to end matches.
The Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote