Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #42 (permalink)
Sarcasm1
Little Poppa Pump

Sarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Ray Rice had a good game but not good enough to beat me. Sarcasm had alot of points from his bench though. Won a real close one. If Jones Drew or S Jax gave me atleast a TD each it wouldnt have been close. Thank God Thomas had that 71 yard TD against the Steelers
So close! Sucks that Rice wasn't the guy that ran the ball in 4th quarter. At the end of the day it was the defense that hurt me. Take away the -4 defense and replace it with +5 and the outcome would be different. Good match though.