Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #5035 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybird View Post
Mmm, I think the damage has been done to Bleach for me, I can't keep attention to it much longer. Was tempting to change the channel to Doctor Who the whole time I watched it..

Not gonna watch Samurai 7. Partly because it's just lacks interest a second time through, mainly because Blockbuster@Home FINALLY had something I had qued available, so I'm gonna watch the first episodes of YuYu instead.
You are obviously watching it on Toonami (adult Swim 4life), so you are probably in a filler gap. I know the Zanpaktou Arc was still playing about 9 weeks ago. It gets better, I promise.