Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #94 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

Could i get 500 on its own? or do i need to plough through brubaker's run first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiced Out Calvin Coolidge View Post
its hard to have nostalgia for a comic that came out 4 years before i was born that i read on glossy paper first

anyway, comic books were drawn and colored back then to be read on newsprint, when they get put on glossy paper they look garish

dont take my word for it though, listen to David Mazzucchelli
what about the loss of colour and detail in the wolverine scripts according to miller

or his demand of better card stock in the later graphic novels?

I agree with David, thats why my cut of Year One is the graphic novel higher quality card stock, not the gloss. However the newsprint doesnt appear to be how it was meant to be drawn. its just the crappy paper they had to deal with