Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #1485 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth reading
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBA View Post
Go ahead and jab teams/my team, I couldn't care less, I just find you really annoying. You also weren't taking a jab at any teams.

btw I don't really care if you insult me, go ahead, but the fact there is a double standard(HINT happened to Rush would probably happen with me) with the insulting annoys me.
There's a few people that find you annoying, Hell, there's haters everywhere, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not shaken up by the fact you don't enjoy my posts. You just really fucked up your evaluation when you tried to paint me as not knowledgeable simply because you disagreed with my stances. You'll get over it, I'll get....

Nvm, I'm already over it. Chances are I won't even remember your little tiff beyond this page, providing you don't keep bringing it up. We're good, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWF View Post
UDFK's love for the Manning Penis is no different than Notorious and his Derrick Rose dick riding.
This is true to an extent, although one is a bit more enduring & expansive than the other.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP