Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1477 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

I bet you were a Colts fan in 2001 when they went 6-10.

When I became a Pats fan, Drew Bledsoe was still the starting QB. And it's funny how you attempt to and fail to take a shot at me because I was a Pats fan when Brady won three rings but yet you just admitted that you became a Lakers fan during that time period where they won three titles in a row and were the most dominant team in all sports.

But I guess since I'm a fan of the Red Sox, I don't hate the Yankees and I once had a small Bruins logo apart of my sig, I'm automatically a bandwagon fan of all sports teams I cheer for, no doubt about it.

As for what football team you support, you can support whoever the fuck you want, I really don't care. I was actually joking with you about the Broncos comment, but I see someone caught feelings and got upset about it. I figured you wouldn't get that upset about it since if you weren't a bandwagon fan it wouldn't mean nothing to you. Which is why I really give 0 fucks about whether or not you or WWF or anyone else on this forum thinks I'm a bandwagon fan, I know where I stand and really don't give a shit if you guys think I'm a bandwagoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur
We ain't even really rapping, we just letting our dead homies tell stories for us.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome