Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #1475 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
Honestly, I don't think he could successfully bandwagon, just look at what just happened when someone even appeared to doubt Peyton:

Testicle Tendrils everywhere

No way he could successfully let go.

It's funny, shit didn't even have to go down like this. People bantering, having a few laughs, jabbing at teams & UDK had to go & catch feelings. To make it worse, he won't even attempt to hug it away.
Go ahead and jab teams/my team, I couldn't care less, I just find you really annoying. You also weren't taking a jab at any teams.

btw I don't really care if you insult me, go ahead, but the fact there is a double standard(HINT happened to Rush would probably happen with me) with the insulting annoys me.