Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #1473 (permalink)
Ranch Dressing
Nulli Secundus

Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

not going to bother responding to genesis again since BADASS servers decided ot fuck my post. I'll just say it had nothing to do with being sensitive, it was more of the fact I had enough of your shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Nah this shit is serious business, never question Magic's loyalty.

We all know how there's no bandwagon involved with him despite the fact that the two teams he's a fan of are two of the most successful teams in the last decade and he doesn't even live in the same country as them.

How ironic is it that he becomes a fan of the Lakers & Colts when the Lakers are three-peating and the Colts are in a period as perennial title contenders with a QB who's won more MVP's than others.

So Magic, a question for you. Why did you become a Lakers & Colts fan? Was it because they were winning? Because I highly doubt you become a Lakers fan when Smush Parker was the team's starting PG and became a Colts fan before Peyton was drafted.
I was a fan of the Colts before Manning was winning MVPs. were they winning? Yeah, but they weren't winning anything important. they were regular season games which amount to nothing according to you guys. They won a ring 5 years after I started watching/supporting the Colts. It's not like I jumped on their wagon while they were in the process of a dynasty(ahem, the Pats).

And the Lakers thing was because

1) My brother was a huge fan and I watched every game with him, seeing as we shared a TV and he decided what to watch. So sorry for cheering for the team I grew up with. Were they amazing when I started watching? Yeah. Can that be classified as bandwagoning? Sure. But it's not like they didn't have a down period during that time, one of the few down times in their history.

2) Canada only gets so many games aired, and by that I mean we only get the national television games. Guess which team had the most of those when I was watching? That also limited my ability to watch ANY bad teams as I never even really got a chance to see them unless they were playing the Raptors/Grizzles.

But this is all you've heard before. Tell me, which NFL team should I be supporting, since I obviously should one in MY country, right? list me all the options I have, Notorious.