Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #1459 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
Average passing game? Nevermind, you already said you don't watch the games, so that explains it all.

This shit is, help me out Charles:

2 : TURRABLE.

You Mad?

If you need permission to flame because you can't keep up verbally, you probably should hold off on accusing someone else of being slow on the uptake.

Look, you were caught red handed, literally, hanging from Peyton's sack. It's alright, we still love you.

Wanna hug it out?
Quote:
Losing to the League braggart? Bad.

Losing to a dune rat named Simba?
Quote:
It's Week 1, Hussy.
looks like I'm not the only one that needs to resort to flaming.

It's not hard to keep up with you in an argument, trust me, you're not very well in tune with football as a whole. pretty sure you agreed with CP when he said Flacco was a top 10 QB, that right there shows how much knowledge you have.

actually, you just implied that you think the Ravens have more than an average passing game solely based off their last game. yeah, you're just far too intelligent for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
I'm a bandwagon fan because of 3 of the 4 sports teams I support all happen to play in Boston?

Ok...
you had all four sports' teams from Boston in your sig before. Which one of them did you drop now?

not to mention the fact you once said you were a Yankees' fan and then suddenly turned into a Red Sox fan. I didn't know you could be a fan of two rivals.