Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The worst game you ever played

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #42 (permalink)
Aid180
Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord Power!

Aid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth reading
Default Re: The worst game you ever played

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
Worst games I played. I usually play games that got at least decent scores, I stay away from the ones that scored terribly. Anyway, this isn't a popularity contest. I don't really give a damn if a game has 9/10 aggregate score if I think it blows. I find, for instance, the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series, two of the most popular and loved series, to be bad. I thought Oblivion was terrible, Skyrim made some improvements, but it was more flash than substance and even though I finished both recent Fallouts, I could never go back to play them, I find them that bad now. Rage has too great of a score, if you ask me, everything about that game is overrated. People saying that it has sooo amazing graphics, when I find them meh, and the gameplay is boring and everything about it is dull. I don't even wanna go into details about Fable 3, I'd suggest watching Angry Joe's 32 Reasons why Fable 3 sucks video.
Fair enough. I actually enjoyed most of those games, but I can agree that they are inferior to their prequels. I thought Fable 3 was just fine. It wasn't spectacular, but it didn't suck. Then again, it's just preferences.