Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The worst game you ever played

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #39 (permalink)
Kane-UK
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The worst game you ever played

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Worst Simpsons game imo would be Road Rage. Once I looked past the good voice acting and just the whole idea of a Simpsons Crazy Taxi game, I was pretty baffled at how repetitive the game felt after about a few hours. All the new cars and levels take for-fucking-ever to achieve with the amount of cash you're expected to reel in, which can take hours upon hours later on in the game.

Oddly enough, Hit & Run is one of my favourite games ever.
I still play hit and run to this day!

The Simpsons game they released around the time of the movie was also pretty fun. Really liked the meta-humour involved and enjoyed the different levels.

Completely forgot about Road Rage. It's not a bad game, but there's no longevity with it (the gameboy edition is truly awful though!).