Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The worst game you ever played
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
JohnTheRevelator
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The worst game you ever played

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
I think you are overreacting to "worst game". None of those with the exception of Postal 3 are even close to worst game ever.
Worst games I played. I usually play games that got at least decent scores, I stay away from the ones that scored terribly. Anyway, this isn't a popularity contest. I don't really give a damn if a game has 9/10 aggregate score if I think it blows. I find, for instance, the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series, two of the most popular and loved series, to be bad. I thought Oblivion was terrible, Skyrim made some improvements, but it was more flash than substance and even though I finished both recent Fallouts, I could never go back to play them, I find them that bad now. Rage has too great of a score, if you ask me, everything about that game is overrated. People saying that it has sooo amazing graphics, when I find them meh, and the gameplay is boring and everything about it is dull. I don't even wanna go into details about Fable 3, I'd suggest watching Angry Joe's 32 Reasons why Fable 3 sucks video.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome