Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What brand of TV do you prefer for picture quality?

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
Skermac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: What brand of TV do you prefer for picture quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
I dont particularly like the 100+ Hz televisions for watching sports. Some of the action gets choppy on my father's brand new 120Hz LG television when I'm watching a sport. But for video games, those TVs are awesome

The higher the Hz the less choppiness you are suppose to have. I think it could be the brand of tv. I stay away from cheap tv's like LG and Vizio. I will only buy a Panasonic or Sony to be guranteed a great picture.

Where I used to work people would return LG and Vizio tv's more than any other brand for a refund. That tells you those 2 brands arent the greatest in pic quality even with high specs.
Skermac is online now   Reply With Quote